Social Enterprise/Earned-Income Venture Planning and Management
Are you considering launching a social enterprise or earned-income venture, or trying to scale up an existing venture?
Performance Measurement and Outcome Evaluation
- Determine your readiness
- Define your goals
- Know your market
- Combine non-profit and for-profit strengths successfully
Do you want to better understand and communicate your effectiveness and social impact?
- Determine your capacity to expand programs
- Learn how well your programs are working and how to serve participants better
- Define practical and realistic measurements appropriate to the resources and activities of your organization
Is your organization poised for the next stage of growth?
Board and Staff Development
- Motivate your board, staff and volunteers through consensus and commitment for your goals
- Sharpen your focus to meet the most important goals and overcome the most important obstacles.
- Improve efficiency and accountability through clearly defined roles and responsibilities in the execution of the plan.
Do you want to stay effective as your roles shift and your expectations change?
- Improve working relationships
- Build your capacities and resources.
Achieve success through a combination of facilitation, organizational assessments, financial analysis and modeling, market research and more.